The Moderne Stabile | "Glass"
"Glass" Modern Art Stabiles
You will love this! Beautiful sparkling "glass" look kinetic art stabile sculpture. The edges shimmer with green/aqua color just like green edge glass! All of my Moderne stabiles have been upgraded to 1/4" thick acrylic for the base giving them a luxury high-quality look.
The Moderne art stabile adds stunning style and gentle movement to your room. It fits almost anywhere: on a desktop, counter top, coffee table, or shelf.
WHAT IS A STABILE?
A stabile is a free-standing kinetic mobile that sits on a flat surface, so you do not need to hang it, you simply set it and enjoy. The word "stabile" was coined by the Dadaist Jean (Hans) Arp in 1931 for the founder of art mobiles and stabiles.
You can display it on any flat level surface such as desktop, coffee table, tabletop, counter, desk, or shelf.
This modern art stabile is made to order in Los Angeles and includes a signed Certificate of Authenticity. Unique and colorful this art stabile takes inspiration from midcentury style and runs with it, creating a new and unique kinetic freestanding art sculpture for your home and office.
Made from high quality satin stainless steel wire, glossy finish acrylic circle shapes and glossy acrylic base. It weighs approx. 1 pound.
Available in one size
18" width x 16" height x 7" depth
The Moderne Art Stabile Features:
- high quality satin finish stainless steel wire
- glossy finish clear acrylic plexiglass color circles
- glossy finish clear 1/4" thick plexiglass acrylic base
- simple 2-step set up - watch 19 second video here
- handmade in Los Angeles by Debra Ann when you order
- includes signed Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- arrives in sleek modernist packaging ready for gift-giving
- FREE USPS Priority shipping within the USA
- ships worldwide
Want Custom Colors?
View the Color Chart below and select CUSTOM in the color pulldown and message me the colors you want by number. Custom colors are offered at no extra charge. CLICK TO ENLARGE: