The Moderne Stabile | Clear
Clear Modern Art Stabiles
The Moderne in clear see-through colors that sparkle and reflect lovely color. Features 1/4" thick acrylic plexiglass for an extra reflective edge.
The Moderne kinetic art stabiles bring modern style to any room, and display on a desktop, countertop, coffee table, or shelf - really any flat surface. Don't have a spot to hang a mobile? No hanging. Just display it on a flat level surface and enjoy.
WHAT IS A STABILE?
A stabile is a free-standing kinetic mobile that sits on a flat surface, so you do not need to hang it, you simply set it and enjoy. The word "stabile" was coined by the Dadaist Jean (Hans) Arp in 1931 for the founder of art mobiles and stabiles.
You can display it on any flat level surface such as desktop, coffee table, tabletop, counter, desk, or shelf.
This modern art stabile is handmade to order by Debra Ann (me!) and includes a signed Certificate of Authenticity. Unique and colorful this art stabile takes inspiration from midcentury style and runs with it, creating a new and unique kinetic freestanding art sculpture for your home and office.
Made from high quality satin stainless steel wire, glossy finish acrylic circle shapes and glossy acrylic base. It weighs approx. 1 pound.
Available in one size
18" width x 16" height x 7" depth
The Moderne Art Stabile Features:
- high quality satin finish stainless steel wire
- glossy finish clear acrylic plexiglass color circles
- glossy finish clear 1/4" thick plexiglass acrylic base
- simple 2-step set up - watch 19 second video here
- handmade in Los Angeles by Debra Ann when you order
- includes signed Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- arrives in sleek modernist packaging ready for gift-giving
- FREE USPS Priority shipping within the USA
- ships worldwide
Want Custom Colors?
View the Color Chart below and select CUSTOM in the color pulldown and message me the colors you want by number. Custom colors are offered at no extra charge. CLICK TO ENLARGE: