Moderne Exotic - Gold Marbled - Limited Edition
Readymade Art Stabile
Beautiful modern art stabile in exotic colors. Gorgeous color swirl in a lovely golden hue. Black circle shapes.
"The Moderne" kinetic art stabiles are perfect for any room, on a desktop, countertop, coffee table, or shelf - really any flat surface. Don't have a spot to hang a mobile? This art stabile is perfect for you! No hanging. Just display it on a flat level surface and enjoy!
WHAT IS A STABILE?
A stabile is a free-standing kinetic mobile that sits on a flat surface, so you do not need to hang it, you simply set it and enjoy. The word "stabile" was coined by the Dadaist Jean (Hans) Arp in 1931 for the founder of art mobiles and stabiles.
You can display it on any flat level surface such as desktop, coffee table, tabletop, counter, desk, or shelf.
This modern art stabile is handmade to order by Debra Ann (me!) and includes a signed Certificate of Authenticity. Unique and colorful this art stabile takes inspiration from midcentury style and runs with it, creating a new and unique kinetic freestanding art sculpture for your home, office, or baby's nursery (always keep out of reach of babies and children at all times - this is NOT a toy!).
Made from high quality satin stainless steel wire, glossy finish acrylic circle shapes and an acrylic base. It weighs just under 1 pound.
Available in one size
18" width x 16" height x 7" depth - $199
The Moderne Art Stabile Features:
- high quality satin finish stainless steel wire
- glossy finish acrylic color circles
- glossy finish acrylic base
- simple 2-step set up - watch 19 second video here
- handmade in Los Angeles by Debra Ann when you order
- includes signed Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- arrives in sleek modernist packaging ready for gift-giving
- FREE USPS Priority shipping within the USA
- ships worldwide
want custom colors? go here