Quatorze 13: L'Écureuil - The Squirrel
The Quatorze collection of 14 kinetic modern art sculptures are inspired by some of my favorite animals. This stabile is a fun abstract artistic interpretation of L'Écureuil , or The Squirrel.
Limited Edition of 250. Hand numbered and signed by the artist on the Certificate of Authenticity.
WHAT IS A STABILE?
A stabile is a free-standing kinetic mobile that sits on a flat surface, so you do not need to hang it, you simply set it and enjoy. The word "stabile" was coined by the Dadaist Jean (Hans) Arp in 1931 for the founder of art mobiles and stabiles.
This modern art stabile is handmade to order by Debra Ann (me!). Display it on any level smooth surface such as a desktop, coffee table, dining table, tabletop, counter, or shelf. Bold and colorful this art stabile is a new and unique kinetic freestanding art sculpture for your home and office.
Available in one size
14"h x 11"w x 7"d | footprint 6" x 4.5"
Choose your color selection in the pulldown above.
L'Écureuil (The Squirrel) Art Stabile Features:
- high quality satin finish stainless steel wire
- glossy finish 1/8" thick acrylic color shapes and base
- arrives in flat pack - simple 2-step set up
- handmade in Los Angeles by Debra Ann when you order
- limited edition of 250
- numbered and signed Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- arrives in sleek modernist packaging ready for gift-giving
- FREE USPS Priority shipping within the USA
- ships worldwide
- display indoors only
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .