Customize Your Moderne Desktop Art Stabile
- it's easy to order your Custom Moderne stable
- decide on a color for each of the 5 color circles and base of the stabile (6 color choices in all)
- or simply tell me the colors you like and I'll design it and give you final approval via email
- click Add To Cart and place your order
- in the "Add a note to your order" field at your View Cart page, type in your color selections #1 - 6 (or contact me with your selections and I'll design it for you - no extra charge)
Need Help? Free Consultation and Mockup
If you'd like a free Photoshop mockup of the colors you are considering, simply contact me and let me know you would like a mockup for The Moderne and what colors you like. Additionally, if you send me a pic of your room I'll Photoshop the stabile into it, so you can visualize.
click to view larger (new window opens):
WHAT IS A STABILE?
A stabile is a free-standing kinetic mobile that sits on a flat surface, so you do not need to hang it, you simply set it and enjoy. The word "stabile" was coined by the Dadaist Jean (Hans) Arp in 1931 for the founder of art mobiles and stabiles.
You can display it on any level surface such as coffee table, desktop, tabletop, counter, or shelf.
18" width x 16" height x 7" depth
Unique and colorful this art stabile takes inspiration from mid century style and runs with it, creating a new and unique kinetic freestanding art sculpture for your home, office, or baby's nursery (always keep out of reach of babies and children at all times - this is NOT a toy!).
- high quality satin finish stainless steel wire
- glossy finish acrylic color circles
- glossy finish acrylic base
- simple 2-step set up - watch 19 second video here
- handmade in Los Angeles by Debra Ann when you order
- includes signed Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- arrives in sleek modernist packaging ready for gift-giving
- FREE USPS Priority shipping within the USA
- ships worldwide
Your custom art stabile adds stunning style to your space!